High School Grades, 9 & 10
Our high school students gather in gender-specific small groups each week where they are known, loved, and cared for. These small groups are designed to be a safe place for youth to ask questions, be challenged, grow as Catholics, and be inspired. We use YDisciple as our primary resource, which offers relevant, authentic videos to communicate the truths of our Catholic faith in an engaging way. These videos are meant to be a springboard into meaningful discussion and sharing, while encouraging the youth to incorporate practices into their lives so that they may be Jesus’ disciples here on earth.
High school small groups are led by loving, caring adults who are striving to live as Jesus’ disciples themselves. These adults have made a strong commitment to the youth in their small groups to walk with them on this journey.
Parents are invited to view the YDisciple videos, which are available on Formed.org using the following instructions:
- Go to www.formed.org
- Click “Sign Up”
- Click “Sign up as a parishioner”
- Find St. Anne’s – Somerset on the drop-down menu.
- Every time you sign in, click the “sign in” button on the top. They may send you an email to click on to get into the website.
- To get to YDisciple programs:
- On the home page, scroll down to “School at Home”
- Click on YDisciple.
- There is a grey drop-down menu in the middle of the page. Find the study you want, and click on it.