Ray Sayers Memorial Golf Tournament
You're invited to the 26th Annual Ray Sayers Memorial Golf Tournament
July 11, 2022
at the beautiful Stillwater Country Club
100% of profits benefit the youth of St. Anne'she profits from the golf tournament benefit these and other programs:
- Extreme Faith Camp which enables middle school youth & high school leaders to grow spiritually & physically
- The high school mission trip to serve a community in the United States
- High School Leadership Training to help develop our high school leaders
- Other exciting future programming that will fulfill our mission of growing faith, family, and community at St. Anne’s
About the Ray Sayers Memorial Golf Tournament
For over twenty years, St. Anne parishioners Greg & Jennifer Sayers have organized this golf tournament in honor of Greg’s dad, Raymond D. Sayers Sr., whose passion and vision in his parish community helped create a thriving youth program in the St. Croix Valley. His vision has continued to prosper through his family and the funds raised in this tournament. The Sayers family is excited to partner with St. Anne’s Catholic Church to keep their father’s vision alive!
Four person scramble event
12:00 p.m. Registration
1:00 p.m. Shotgun start
Dinner & awards upon completion of golfing
The driving range and lunch service are available at an additional fee prior to the event.
Registration and Sponsorship Levels:
Individual Golfer Registration: $100
- Golf on the beautiful Stillwater Country Club course
- Includes a sleeve of balls.
- Barbecued Dinner will be served upon completion of golfing.
- Prizes for longest putt and longest drive.
Business or Individual Hole Sponsor: $150
- Promote your business while supporting the youth of our community!
- Includes a sign at the event.
- Includes company and individual recognition in our program and in the parish bulletin of St. Anne’s.
- Optional: offer a game on your hole to make the tournament fun and exciting, as well as to raise additional funds.
- Donate a Raffle item: Company logo merchandise (t-shirts, hats, can coozies), gift certificates, products, services, sports tickets, and theme baskets, etc.